Here is my master list of travels throughout Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, and South America.
In the spirit of country-counting, all of my visits have lasted at least 72 hours (most much more than that), unless indicated with an asterisk(*).
- North Africa: Morocco (2015-2016)
- South Asia: India (2014, 2016)
- East Asia: Taiwain* (2016), Japan and South Korea (1988-1993 as a military brat)
- Southeast Asia: Bali, Indonesia (2016), Singapore* (2015)
- Middle East: United Arab Emirates* (2014), Qatar* (2016)
- Southern Europe: Croatia (2015), Italy (2015), Vatican City (2015)◊
- Western Europe: France (2014)
- Northern Europe: United Kingdom (2014)
- Caribbean: Antigua (2009), Barbados (2009), Dominica (2009), The Bahamas (2009), St. Lucia (2009), St. Kitts (2009)
- North America: Canada (2012, 2013, 2016), Mexico (2014), United States (born here)
- US States: Alaska*, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington, DC, Delaware*, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine*, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan*, Missouri*, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah*, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia*
- US Territories: Puerto Rico (2008, 2009, 2014), St. Thomas USVI (2009)
- South America: Argentina (2013)
◊ Vatican City is a UN non-member observer state.